“Branding” is a marketing term for the process of creating real or perceived value. Each of us has a personal brand, and it’s important to discover that brand to deliver value and influence with everyone we encounter.
Welcome to a blog where you can learn more about about sales enablement, leadership, and human capital management through the lens of personal branding awareness… AND contribute your thoughts and ideas!
My name is Tony Bolden, and I am the husband of a gorgeous wife and the dad of two beautiful daughters. I’m also the Chief Evangelist of The Leader’s Brand. I’m an Author (“The 9 Signs of Effective Leadership”), Sales Professional (20+ years of field experience), a Speaker, Trainer, and Facilitator.
For more than 20 years, I’ve helped organizational leaders maximize the effectiveness of their people to achieve strategic business objectives. I am passionate about sales enablement, leadership, and talent management – and I write and speak on how important they are to personal and organizational development. Some of my speaking and training clients have included:
- The Technology Association of Georgia – Human Resources Council
- The Loss Prevention Foundation
- The American Society of Association Executives
- The National Business Travelers Association
- The National Conference of Student Services
- Future Business Leaders of America/Phi Beta Lambda, Inc.
- Junior Achievement of America
- The National Black Law Students Association
I earned an MBA in Organizational Psychology and Development, and a Doctorate of Management in Organizational Leadership, with a research focus of sales leadership and development. My family and I reside in suburban Atlanta, GA.